SnailFarmingBusiness.com’s Copyright Notice
Your use of the content provided in this resource is subject to the terms of the copyright statement available here:
Creative Commons Licence
Except for third party materials (materials owned by someone other than SnailFarmingBusiness.com) and where otherwise indicated, the copyright in the content provided in this resource is owned by SnailFarmingBusiness.com and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike UK 2.0 Licence (BY-NC-SA)
Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales
Terms of the licence:
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must give the original author credit (see here how to give credit)
- Non-Commercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a licence identical to this one.
With the understanding that:
Other Open Courseware Initiatives
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights.
- The author’s moral rights.
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this page.
This is a summary of the Legal Code (full Licence)
Copyright of a Third Party
The Creative Commons licence above does not apply to any material in this resource which is identified as being authored by a third party.
Where a statutory exception or appropriate licence does not apply, authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Use of “SnailFarmingBusiness.com” Name (Trade Mark)
SnailFarmingBusiness.com name and its logos are trademarks of SnailFarmingBusiness.com.
Except for purposes of attribution as required by our Creative Commons Licence, you may not use SnailFarmingBusiness.com’s names or logos, or any variations thereof, without prior written consent of SnailFarmingBusiness.com.
You may not use SnailFarmingBusiness.com’s name in any of its forms, nor SnailFarmingBusiness.com’s logos for promotional purposes, or in any way that deliberately or inadvertently claims, suggests, or in the SnailFarmingBusiness.com’s judgement gives the appearance or impression of a relationship with or endorsement by SnailFarmingBusiness.com.
What does “Non-commercial” mean in this context?
“Non-commercial” means “not primarily intended for or directed towards commercial advantage or private monetary compensation” – http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/uk/legalcode.
This means that users may not sell, profit from, or commercialise open content made available by SnailFarmingBusiness.com or works derived from that content.
If a user is unsure whether their proposed use will fall into a commercial category they should contact SnailFarmingBusiness.com for clarification.
To contact SnailFarmingBusiness.com… Use this form
How do I properly attribute or cite re-use of SnailFarmingBusiness.com open content licensed under a Creative Commons Licence?
If you choose to reuse or repost any of our articles or content or Snail farming business resource, you must give proper attribution to the original author(s). Please utilise the following attribution:
This material was created or adapted from material created by SnailFarmingBusiness.com author (Name), (Date). Copyright (c) (Year) SnailFarmingBusiness.com.
This material was created or adapted from material created by SnailFarmingBusiness.com SnailFarmer, 2012. Copyright (c) 2012 SnailFarmingBusiness.com.
Citing and Referencing:
[Name]. [Post Title], [Date]. [URL] ). Licence: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA.
SnailFarmer, FREE Report – Download World Market Report On Snail Farming, 14th March, 2012.
Licence: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA.
Any content printed, downloaded or redistributed must be accompanied by the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 2.0 UK: England and Wales licence or a clear link provided to its URL: http://creativecommons.org/licences/by-nc-sa/2.0/uk/